Reana Rossouw is the owner of Next Generation Consultants, a leading boutique Management and Business Consulting Firm with a wealth of experience in the business development environment.
Next Generation Consultants specialist services include, but are not limited to: Sustainable and Socio Economic Development and Reporting; Business and Enterprise Development; Stakeholder and Human Rights Management. Reana’s particular areas of expertise are in creating and implementing strategies and brands for innovation; growth and sustainability. This is aligned with the vision of Next Generation Consultants to significantly contribute to the continuous economic transformation of South Africa through the work they do – and to do it in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
Reana is a regular speaker at national and international conferences and has delivered various papers on her fields of expertise. In recognition of her ground-breaking work in this arena; Reana is regarded as a visionary and one of Africa’s leading experts in the areas of socio economic and sustainable development. Not only has she been published extensively, but she has also received a number of nominations and awards.
In addition, Next Generation Consultants has a solid track record with case studies and proven results of assisting numerous multinational corporates, and entrepreneurs all over Africa, to realign their businesses for sustained and responsible growth.
Over the past five years, Next Generation Consultants has developed Africa’s first impact assessment model that measures the impact and return on investment of socio economic/community development models and programmes. The model and methodology is now being applied across the continent.
Additionally, Next Generation Consultants’ deep understanding of the continent, its people and social conditions has led to the development of uniquely African business models, strategies and stakeholder engagement and human rights management methodologies. Next Generation Consultants’ clients have benefitted tremendously from this deep insight and unique approaches.
• In 2010 and 2011, Reana Rossouw was nominated and subsequently became a finalist in the Shoprite Checkers Women of the Year Competition (Business Category)
• Next Generation Consultants has been nominated for the All African SMME Awards every year since 2010
• Reana Rossouw was the winner of the South African Council for Business Women of the Year Competition in 2010 (Small Business Category)
• In 2012, Reana Rossouw was a finalist in the Top 100 Most Influential Women in Business and Government by CEO Magazine
• In 2013, Reana Rossouw was nominated for the Business Women’s Association of South Africa’s Entrepreneur of the Year (Gauteng Region)
• In 2014, Next Generation Consultants was nominated by Impumelelo Magazine as a Leader in the African Transformation and Empowerment Awards
• In 2014, Reana Rossouw was nominated for the 2014 Top 100 Women Business Awards – in the categories of Women Owned Business of the Year Award and top Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award
• In 2014 also, Reana Rossouw was the winner of the Top 20 Most Influential Women in Business and Government in Africa. She represents the SME Sector, the Gauteng Region and the SADC regions for this prestigious award.