At the Regional Level.
1. To advocate the need for integrated thinking and reporting through unique regional contexts for sustainable development;
2. To design, support and promote sustainable development initiatives, using regional resources as best practice models;
3. To create and promote the creation of regional fora on sustainability thematic concepts and paradigms to promote thought leadership;
4. Conduct research and data gathering exercises and initiatives respectively to ascertain the uptake and practice of CSR, CSI, Sustainability, Reporting and other related topics;
5. To serve as a catalyst to strengthen linkages between the various sectors of the local and regional economies for sustainable development;
6. To enhance the development of regional initiatives and body of knowledge on sustainability for executive education and other uses;